Set ten years after Stronghold. This story focuses on The Wolf's return. He amasses an army through his allies, The Rat, The Pig, and The Snake's sons, and the Jackal from "The East", hoping to take revenge on "The Boy" who nearly killed him. The Wolf nearly died by "The Boy" when he impaled him and threw him off his castle tower. Luckily, the Wolf survived and was healed in "The East".
Your castle walls are being smashed by siege engines, an enemy catapult surrounded by troops is rumbling ever closer, your villagers are starving, wolves have been spotted in a nearby cave, your barracks are desperately empty... just another typical day for a medieval lord in Firefly Studios' Stronghold 3. Since first launching in 2001, the Stronghold Series has become one of the most respected in its genre thanks to its mix of precision village building, fast-paced real-time gameplay and dramatic sieges with hundreds of enemies swarming over your castle. Stronghold 3 promises to be the best yet, with a keep full of fantastic new features that ensure old and new fans alike experience a gritty slice of medieval life.
- Improved building system allowing unprecedented levels of realism and intricacy in castle and village design.
- Realistic physics and cutting-edge graphics bring siege warfare to life in stunning detail.
- Story-driven gameplay engages players across two campaigns: combat or economic.
- Dramatic nighttime sieges add a new dimension to the Stronghold franchise.
- Besiege other players' castles or defend your own in a range of action-packed online multiplayer modes.
- Play through accurately re-created sieges from the pages of history. Will you succeed where others failed?
- Stronghold 3 website
- Stronghold 3 Facebook page
|Main series||Stronghold • Stronghold 2 • Stronghold 3|
|Crusader series||Stronghold Crusader • Stronghold Crusader Extreme • Stronghold Crusader 2|
|Spin-off series||Stronghold Warchest • Stronghold Kingdoms • Stronghold Legends|