The Dukes, or in wiki-style are Administrators, are experienced users that have been trusted to maintain this Kingdom, "The Stronghold Wiki".
The Power of a Duke
As a Duke, they can access a few additional commands for this kingdom:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing;
- Rollback for undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Dukes are also Humans
The Dukes should not use their powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. The Duke's powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users, who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith.
Aside from Dukes, there is a King of this wiki. The King (bureaucrat) can raise other users' rank, if users want to become a Duke or a Knight. The King is also a Human.
Promotion of Rank
For you to become a Duke, you should request it to the current King. If the king granted your wish, then you will become a Duke.
If the current king is inactive, and you wish to become an "administrator", please contact the community staff on the Central Wikia.